Friday, December 16, 2011

Final Blog Post

I think the most useful technology I have learned is making a class website.  I know that I will use this technology year after year and it will be extremely helpful to run my classes smoothly. I had no idea how easy it was to make a website, and now I am aware of how to effectively make a website, calendar, etc. I plan on using this and other technologies to enhance my classroom activities and communication with my students. With these technologies I will be able to have my students participate in talking with one another and helping one another with communication online. This technology class has helped me realize how useful technology can be in the classroom and how I need to keep on top of new technology to enhance my classroom and teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment